CASUAL ON-CALL SUPPORT WORKERS – EVENING SHIFTS
The Talitha Koum Society is a non-profit organization empowering women with addictions to lead healthy and fulfilling lives by providing a home, a nurturing community, 12 step programming and life skills training.
If you are interested in being a part of our team and making a difference in the lives of women and children, consider this opportunity with us.
- Provide mentorship, direction and advice to clients for the variety of obstacles that may arise during the recovery process. This often includes actively listening to frustrations, fears, difficulties and apprehensions that clients have regarding their ongoing recovery
- Supervise house operations to ensure safety of clients
- Administer all House Rules and Spiritual Principles. Contact Program Director/Executive Director when major disciplinary measures are called for
- Promote healthy lifestyle habits through food planning, hygiene and decisions for clean living
- Provide regular guidance and on-on-one communication to clients during shift
- Receive clients’ medications, keep medications in office (to prevent loss/theft) provide reminders and encouragement for clients to take medications and ensure clients’ sign and date medication logs
- Maintain daily log accounting for client activity
- Debrief oncoming staff of events which took place during employee’s shift
Please submit resume and 3 references to sharon(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)talithakoumsociety.org